You know the trick. Find a credit card offering an introductory zero rate of interest demand on spending and transactions and move your own balance to it. Then six, nine or twelve months down the line, when the normal interest rate is about to kick in, do it again. That may be, again find another zero per cent interest credit card and again move your balance into it.
The logic behind this is that you never ending up paying interest on the debt because you always have a absolutely no interest credit card. Therefore, a smart way to beat the banks. Or is it?
The capacity of any business entity to purchase goods and services, and make the payment later is known as business credit. In business-credits, rather than utilizing the individual’s credit value for securing the credit, the company’s credit worthiness is employed.
The individual or the business owner isn’t assuring the payment, it’s the company’s credit worthiness the lending institutions are thinking about. This business credit is solely used commercial purposes, such as purchasing stationery for your offices or furniture or THE IDEA supplies, including the computers. And a lot like personal credit cards, business plastic card without personal guarantee is most suitable option for them.
Reviewed in this video are four credit cards for fair credit that have easy credit approval. Are you looking for credit card offers for poor to fair credit? I have reviewed four unsecured credit cards including the Blaze MasterCard. Compare credit cards for an average credit score.
Learn More: MasterCard and Visa Card offers for fair credit.
Four Options to Build Credit With Fair Credit:
1. Blaze MasterCard – The Blaze credit card is for people who have a poor to fair credit score. This unsecured credit card offers easy credit approval for people with fair credit.
2. Capital One Platinum – You need fair credit to get approved.
3. Wayfair Card – The Wayfair credit card offers a no hard inquiry pre-qualify application link.
4. Kohls Charge – The Kohl’s credit card offers a no hard inquiry pre-qualify application link.
Are you interested in building credit fast? These four fair credit cards offer easy credit card approval.
Subscribe to CreditFast:
Related Fair Credit CreditFast YouTube Videos:
Avant Credit Card – Avant MasterCard Review for Fair Credit
Fortiva Credit Card Review Poor to Fair Credit
Capital One Platinum Review
Kohl’s Charge Card Review
DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and sponsors are acknowledged. Links in the description are typically affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. This is an easy way that lets you support the channel at no extra cost.
– Okay, so you don't have bad credit anymore but you don't have good credit either. So what do you do now? If you want to find out, you need to stick around. (ethereal music) Okay, so I wanna say hi to the people that have subscribed and people that watch my content regularly and if this is your first time, welcome. The Blaze Mastercard, just a great card that you can get if your credit score is starting to improve. This is a card that offers easy credit approval especially if you have fair credit and if you have a little bit on the bad side, you could probably also get approved for this card. But before I get into the Blaze Mastercard, I will also tell you about a bonus offer at the end of this video that offers another credit line that is fairly easy to get approval. So if you're looking for the easiest credit cards to get approved for when you have fair credit or a little bit on the bad side, you need to watch this whole video. So let's get started. Okay, so I quickly want to start out this video by thanking everybody for two things: one is for subscribing and being part of this great community, and the other is visiting my blog, CreditFast.com. Since February 2017, I have been regularly uploading reviews on different credit cards, not just the ones I cover in my review videos, and I appreciate everybody going through and consuming that content. It is great and it helps me to keep going. So I wanted to thank everyone on that. I am almost at a thousand subscribers and I'm very grateful for that. To the subscribers, we are a great community of people that are looking to have long-term success in our personal finances. From either building credit, all the way to getting a mortgage, credit is so important and I'm so glad that you can gain value from my content. And having done this YouTube channel for a year now, I have seen your stories in the comment sections and I'm always excited to see when you tell me that your credit score is improving. And it can start from somebody who had no credit to now they're telling me that their credit score went up 100 points. So I always love hearing stories like that and I'll always do my best to answer your questions. So thank you and let's get onto the review of the Blaze Mastercard which is specifically designed for people that have fair credit, and you could be a little bit in the bad credit area. I would say when you're almost at the point of having fair credit, you should also be able to get approved for the Blaze Mastercard. So that is why I picked the Blaze Mastercard as a credit card that I will be reviewing today. Also, another reason I picked it was that my most popular video in 2018 was my video on the Capital One Platinum card for fair credit. People are very interested in knowing what their options are once they build their credit a little bit and it's getting better but they can't get the really nice reward cards. And to get to that point, it's good to open another line of credit so obviously, the Capital One Platinum card is an option. So what I'll do is I will leave the link right above here but I'll also leave it at the very end of the video. So if you'd like to catch that review, you can. So let's talk about the Blaze Mastercard which is a great card that you can get if your credit score is starting to improve. So to quickly go over the benefits. It's easy to get approved, it's not a secured card, and there are no other extra or fees associated with it. The bad news is that there is an annual fee. At the time of this video, it is $75. In addition, this is not a rewards card and the interest level on this card is very high. So it is really important that you pay off your balances in full every month. If you can do that, this is a great card to get you on to the next level. Also, the credit limit tends to be low with this card. People oftentimes get approved for maybe a $300 line of credit. Now, they will give you an opportunity to get a credit line increase and that's in about six months. So you can start at $300 and then get an increase after six months if you pay your bills on time. Like I said earlier, I love the comment section but the one question I know that I'm going to be asked is can you get the annual fee removed, waived after the first year? The answer is yes. I called customer service to find out. What you need to do is wait for the annual fee to be added to your account the second time in 12 months and then you call customer service. So what you need to do is call up and basically state that you'd like to continue being a customer but you don't want to pay the annual fee. So basically, they're gonna want to keep your business. If you have paid on time for 12 months and you're a good customer, in good standing, majority of cases, they will waive the annual fee. Also, what I found out was that there's two other things that can happen at the 12-month mark. One is that potentially, you can have your interest rate lowered and you can also have another credit line increase. The options for that all becomes available after 12 months. Everybody doesn't qualify for all three of those things but the most important thing about all of that, at the end of the day, you just want to have that annual fee removed. Sure, it would be great to have a lower interest rate, but again, remember, the whole point of this card is to build credit and you want to pay the balance in full every month. So the actual interest rate doesn't matter and it doesn't matter if they lower that interest rate. So I would focus in on getting the annual fee removed, waived. And there's a very specific reason why I recommend this. There's something known on your credit report known as age of accounts. Don't quote me on this exactly. I believe it's 10% of your credit score, but it could be 15. But it's a small portion of your credit score and what that is is that they look at your accounts and how old they are, and the older accounts are better accounts because you've had a long relationship with the bank, especially when you're paying on time. It looks great on a credit report and that's what creditors want to see. They want to see a long, good history. So that's why you don't want to cancel this card after one year. If you can get the annual fee waived, it doesn't hurt to have this card. It only benefits you. So when I was doing the research for this review, and for the pros and con review article that's on CreditFast.com, I was told that they are known to have good customer service and I in fact had to contact customer service to get this information out to you and what the lady was really nice to me. So I called up and I basically said I'm thinking of applying. I'm not because I already have reward cards and good credit so I don't need this card. And at the end of it, the lady was really nice and she said, "Oh well, "now that you know more about this card, "I really hope that you apply for it "because it's a really nice card to help build your credit." She was encouraging me to apply for this card but amazingly, which I expected to happen was I thought she was trying to get me to apply for this card over the phone. She did not. She was just telling me that she sees how good the program is and that I could benefit from being a cardholder. As far as I know, they seem really nice. If you have this card, good or bad, leave your experiences in the comment below. But from what I saw, a very professional attitude with Blaze Mastercard. As I told you before, there is a review article for this Blaze Mastercard and I'm really proud of how it turned out. I think you should check it out because I list nine pros and six cons of this credit card. This will help you make the right financial decision, whether to apply or not to apply for this credit card. So I really, again, I implore you to check that out. Either the link for that article will be in the description of the video or you can just type in Blaze Mastercard in the search bar on CreditFast.com and it will take you straight to that article. So like I've said already many times in this video, the Blaze Mastercard is an easy credit approval credit card. So as long as you have some established history and good standing, you should get approved for this card. But that doesn't guarantee anything. So I like to keep my reviews honest. Even when there's a credit card offer that has easy credit approval, you still can get declined and there could be different factors. One of the most common reasons is if you have too many hard credit inquiries on your credit report, that oftentimes can get somebody disqualified for a credit card offer. I don't know the exact requirements with the Blaze Mastercard. I'm saying that it is fairly easy to get credit approval but it's not guaranteed. I always like to promote credit products that give my viewers the best possible chance to get approved. So if you do decide to apply for this credit card, please leave your experiences in the comments below and let everyone know whether you were able to get approved or not approved. We'd all like to know. All right, so I told you guys all at the beginning in the video that I had one bonus offer to tell you about for people that have some established credit, kind of in the fair area and here we go. This is not a major credit card but it is a store line of credit that I think is very helpful to some people. It is for the Wayfair card and that is an online store where you can buy home furnishings for your home or apartment. If you do have a place that you want to decorate, this card offer is especially geared for you. So the reason I bring up Wayfair and I'm checking it out is that they offer a pre-qualify link. You can see if you are qualified for this card without a hard credit inquiry. Hard credit inquiries are not the worst thing. I have them on my credit report right now but whenever it's possible, you want to avoid them. This article, and again, this is a fantastic article. It is even more in detail than the Blaze Mastercard. It's another great article. It tells you all the pros and all the cons so then again, you can make a decision whether this particular card is right for you. At the bottom of the article, I leave the application link to see if you pre-qualify for Wayfair. With this particular line of credit, I don't receive any kind of commission if you decide to apply for it, whether you get approved or not. I list credit card offers like this because I want my audience to see all the different possibilities they have to build their credit and what works best for them. There are other offers on my site that I do in fact earn commission and that is a free way to help support my channel and CreditFast.com as a blog. So if you do that, I thank you very much. Pretty much all the store cards I talk about on CreditFast.com, I receive no commission for it so it's just part of sharing information with everyone. I would take advantage of it. I also did another offer that I don't get commission on is the Kohl's Charge card. I did a video on that. I'll leave that up here for you. You can click on it and watch it later but that's another great store card offer that there is a no hard credit inquiry for a pre-qualification. So this is another great option if you're looking to build your credit higher. So I guess there was a bonus to the bonus. The bonus was Wayfair and the bonus to the bonus was Kohl's. So these are two more solid, easy credit card approval options. Okay, so the Blaze Mastercard should be a very easy credit approval for a lot of people watching. In the review article, I have two application links. The first one that I have is for the people that received invitation offer in the mail. You'll need a reservation number in order to apply for this card, and maybe you happened to watch this video because you received that letter in the mail. So if you did receive that letter in the mail and everything I told you through this video and through the review article on CreditFast.com, if it checks all the boxes and you want that offer, you definitely want to click that link and then put that reservation code in to get your credit card offer. However, if you are just watching this video today and I've just told you about the Blaze Mastercard and you want to learn more about it, below the reservation link, I have another link that is for fair credit and you can see and compare the Blaze Mastercard to other fair credit cards. So today, I hope I helped you find good, constructive ways to build your credit. We talked about easy credit card approval when you have fair credit. Basically, in this whole video, I talked about four credit cards. I, of course, focused the whole video on the Blaze Mastercard. So these are four solid options for easy credit card approval when you have fair credit. Okay, so I'm really excited. I think I did a really good video. I gave you four options to build your credit if you have fair credit. These are four easy credit card approval options and I hope I changed your financial life. So if I did, please hit that subscribe button and the bell notification and hit the like button so I know that you want to see more videos like this. Thanks so much for your time today. You made it to the end so I thank you even more. Until next time!
Premium free charge cards are outstanding amongst other decisions a customer can make to spare a little or a great deal of cash. Regular I get pre-endorsed card offers in my post box. Some of them accompany low early on rates and different advantages. A considerable lot of these offers encourage me to acknowledge before it terminates. Before you follow up on these offers, search for the sorts that are without intrigue.
So you receive a no interest charge card in your mail; but don’t throw it away before knowing the several advantages that you can get from it. Regarding the several advantages, there is one which will really remain out. This is debt consolidation. By using the no interest credit card, you can save a lot of money just by moving your debts to the card. This is especially useful if you have a credit debt that you can’t seem to be to reduce due to high interest rates.